Monday, June 30, 2008

Honorable Mentions

Ok, so I was sitting at my desk and looking through some things on the Internet, when a thought occured to me. It has always been a special interest to me to somehow randomly honor people who do things in their every day life that deserve so much recognition and do not recieve any that they deserve! So, what I am deciding to do is highlight a different person in each post. It may be one of my close friends, maybe family, maybe someone I kind of know, but I thought it would be a good idea to honor those around us who truly deserve it. If you would like, feel free to add opinions and comments to the posts.

1 comment:

The Gentry's said...

hello!!
melissa 'betbeze' gentry here!! i just found your blog and had to leave you a comment! i had to tell you something about your 'honorable mentions' post that i don't think i ever thanked you for! sophmore year (i think..) you left me a note (that i didn't know at the time who it was from) and it just said the nicest things about me and i can't tell you how much i appreciated it and i still have it! you are so kind and i hope you are doing well and i'm so glad to have found your blog!