Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Favorite's Have Feelings Too!

I realized something about myself the other day. I can never pick a favorite...in anything. I don't really have a favorite color, favorite food, favorite song, favorite music. I have a really tough time choosing favorites.

Emily pointed something out to me, and this realization may support my inclination that I might be a little crazy. You tell me...

She said that I don't pick favorites because I am afraid of hurting the others color's, song's, etc. feelings. Feelings? Yes, feelings. I won't pick a favorite color, because I am afraid of hurting the other colors' feelings....

Scary? Yes.

I think this might possibly stem from me being an only child. I don't know why but I like for everything to be even all the time. I don't like choosing favorites because that means that someone (or in my case, apparently something) gets chosen to be the non-favorite. Why not avoid that altogether.

So here is my question...What should my favorite color be?

No comments: